NLP Bootcamp: Practitioner
Welcome to NLP Bootcamp: Practitioner!
Next Course: 28 September – 5 October 2019
** PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST **
Excellent Training in Excellent Timeframes!
We all look forward to our annual leave and holiday periods for much needed downtime from the busy workplace to rest and recuperate, so why would you want to spend your holiday being bored in a classroom?
Our Certified NLP Trainers feel that human need to recharge our batteries and we have seen so many missed opportunities to undertake fantastic training due to the commitments we all have on a day to day basis, around our work, families and friends!
Now, does the thought of spending days in a classroom listening to death by PowerPoint sound enthralling to you? It certainly doesn’t sound interesting to us either, so we are making our NLP Bootcamp as exciting, fun and interactive as possible! Our delegates having a good ol’ belly laugh is definitely one of our indicators of a great course!
Of course, with our NLP Bootcamp being a highly intensive course, there is still a requirement for pre-requisite work to be undertaken. This material is available online, 24/7, for you to be able to access from the moment you sign up to our course, even the textbook can be provided as an eBook! For those of you who prefer proper paper book, that can be done too.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING DESIGNED FOR?
The course is for team managers, tech geeks, sales people, coaches, mentors – in fact, it is for EVERYONE who wants to be able to improve communication or performance and create change, for themselves and for others. This course will give you the tools you need.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE CONSIST OF?
THE COURSE CONSISTS OF TWO ELEMENTS:
- Pre-course study
- Live training which includes your assessment and certification.
Added to this is pre and post course coaching support in order that you fully achieve your goals and have a well formed personal development programme, along with an invite to attend the NLP Bootcamp: Certificate in a Day course FREE.
On attending the live training Michelle will build upon the pre-course study with fun and engaging sessions which will take you through to practical application of all subject areas.
The course content is structured from simple to complex and each subject builds on the previous one. Every technique is clearly demonstrated so that you are successful in practising them with the other course delegates with the support of Michelle and the team of coaching assistants.
During the course you will be assessed for certification against the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming standards contained in your training manual.
At the end of the course we will review your goals with you to ensure that they have been fully met. We will then encourage you to set new and challenging goals to take your development further. You can also assist us as a Coaching Assistant on future NLP Bootcamp courses to take your development even further.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
THE NLP BOOTCAMP: PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the most functional, outcome oriented process for detecting, understanding and controlling our conscious and unconscious thinking. The subjects taught will show you how to use this for yourself and others, for personal use and with others.
THE BASIS OF NLP
- Fundamental beliefs that allow you to begin to have choice in your life and be empowered.
- Be able to identify and take control of the intricate connections between your thoughts, your emotions and your behaviour.
- The clearest and easiest model of how people learn, communicate, change, and develop themselves.
RAPPORT – How to generate attraction, agreement and influence
- Learn how to be able to switch onto mutual understanding with anyone you choose
- Increase your range of reactions to body-language and understand its true meaning
- Learn how to use your voice tonality to build rapport even on the phone
- How to use unconscious body postures so that people unconsciously associate positively with you
GOALS – How to set them and achieve them
- Learn how to set goals for yourself and other
- Discover the 11 principles of well formed goals
REPRESENTATIONAL SYSTEMS – How we use the 5 senses to represent our world
- Understand how our 5 senses are used to internally represent the information that we gain from the world
- Learn how to match Representational Systems to create rapport and agreement
- Learn how the movement of a person’s eyes reflect their real thoughts
SUBMODALITIES – The programming software of your mind
- Find out the internal encoding mechanism of your brain to take control of it
- Learn to create a sequence of directions to change your dis-empowering beliefs, feelings and habits
- Discover how to change unwanted emotional responses with the Swish Pattern
LANGUAGE PATTERNS – The words used are important
- Learn how the words we use are chosen unconsciously
- Discover the specific questions that will reveal precise information about any concealed subject
- Challenge and overcome people’s objections with sophistication
- Learn the Meta and Milton model for increased conversational choices
ANCHORING – Always chose how to feel and behave
- Learn how to be in charge of your internal emotional state rather than being controlled by it
- Access your internal personal resources whenever you want to create choice
- Get rid of procrastination and get motivation forever
STRATEGIES – The sequence of how you do things
- Discover the technique of how to identify the sequencing of various strategies and how to make the result successful each time
- Learn a person’s buying strategy just watching their eye movements so that you can use the right sales approach
PARTS INTEGRATION – Create a harmonious inner self
- How to stop indecision and internal conflict
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This is a highly intensive Course, to ensure you get all you need from the NLP Bootcamp: Practitioner course:
Solihull town centre location with all amenities and public transport
Car parking is available
Accommodation is available should you choose to stay in town
For those who require assistance with childcare, a registered childminder can be recommended for the duration of the training
Payment plans available, upon request