Diploma in NLP
Diploma in NLP (Tools for Business/Management)
Next course: 26 – 27 January 2019
Do you want to be a better manager? Why wait on destiny to provide you with what you want? And don’t even start me on that “manifesting your future self” malarkey! When I first looked at Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) with my technical background, all this “think it and it will happen” woo-woo made absolutely no sense, however if I were to tell you that your nervous system receives over 11 MILLION bits of information each second and, of those you only register 128 bits per second, then knowing how to hone your focus on what’s important to you is going to make a lot more sense, so why not learn how to get what you want through various tool, techniques, strategies and processes instead?
To see if this course is for you, let me ask you a couple of questions…
- Do you spend hours wondering how you can motivate others?
- Do you find the carrot and the stick approach just does not work?
- Do you want to build a high performing team?
- Do you think about how you can negotiate a better deal or mediate a conflict?
- Do you find dealing with other people intimidating?
- Have you ever struggled to understand others?
- Would you like to have more confidence, clearer communication and know that you can do whatever you set your mind to?
If you answered “yes” to even just one of those questions, then have I got an event for you…
This 2 day NLP Bootcamp: Diploma in NLP showcases NLP toolset for use within the corporate domain, your business or to build on your current management skills – start creating a real, profound change today!
This weekend will:
- Teach you skills to improve your communication with absolutely anyone
- Know how to set goals so that you will get the outcome
- Learn what you need to do to coach others effectively
- Know how to make your feedback stick
- Understand how to identify what is really important to someone easily and what makes them tick
- How to mediate a negotiation or conflict between others
Date: 26 – 27 January 2018
Time: 0930 – 1700
Location: The Hub, Touchwood, Solihull
Seats go fast, so click book your seat now.
Do you need more detail? Then read on….
So what is NLP?
Neuro Linguistic Programming is the practice of understanding how people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results they do. Think of it like the software that runs the body; an example of this is would be that even when we go to buy shoes there will be a specific programme that we run – wouldn’t it be amazing to be able to change those kind of codes!
Why would you want to do a Diploma in NLP?
- What if I told you that you could be confident in meetings, presentations or at any other events? That would be amazing, right?
- What if I told you that NLP can help you understand yourself and others better? Surely that would be a good thing?
- Or that you could easily and effortlessly move from procrastinating to being motivated? That’s definitely got to be a good one for when you have lots of things to do!!!
- And my favourite, what if I told you that NLP gives you a set of tools to remove all those limiting beliefs you hold about yourself so that you truly believe you can set your mind to anything you want to achieve? You will find ways to smash through those glass ceilings!
What is the Diploma in NLP?
This is a two day NLP Bootcamp, where you will learn the tools and techniques to change your life. For those of you who have endured “death by PowerPoint” training sessions, let me assure you this will be an interesting, fun-filled weekend. At the end of the weekend, you will take away more than just a Diploma in NLP, you will have started an awesome journey into creating the most successful version of you!
During this event, you’ll learn the lessons to obtain the mindset of success and techniques used by world leading coaches, business owners, even Bill Gates!
What else do you need to know?
- You only need to bring an open mind!
- All materials and resources needed on the day will be provided.
- As we will be in the centre of Solihull, there are fantastic public transport links and car parking is available.
- I can even recommend a childminder if needed.