Certificate in NLP
Next course: 2 March 2019
It’s a Saturday, you can do the same old stuff knowing that you will have the same results the following week OR you can come and join our ‘NLP Bootcamp: Certificate In A Day’ event, and start to create a real, profound change in yourself!
Let me tell you a story about how a Saturday event turned my world around…
For many years I worked in IT, now those of you who have worked with the tech geeks know that our communication skills are not those of a “normal human”. We speak using loads of jargon, acronyms and tech waffle. I’m sure that at some point I’ve even been told that we make our own words up! That is IF we are brave enough to stick our heads above our monitors when a non-tech person walks in the room.
When I was in meetings with other departments, I could barely let out a squeak, would be red and appear flustered the whole way through, while stammering out answers to questions. Over time, I took on roles with more and more responsibility and this brought even more meetings. Customer meetings, board meeting and meetings with the large teams I was managing; I knew something had to change…
That something was me!
At this point I had inherited a team of over 50 technical staff. They were like fish in the ocean; colourful fish, all swimming about doing what they thought it was they were supposed to do, and I had to find a way of getting them to work together and improve performance – just like the tuna escaping the net in Finding Nemo, still keeping them bright and colourful…
- Do you find dealing with other people intimidating?
- Have you ever struggled to understand others?
- Would you like to have more confidence, clearer communication and know that you can do whatever you set your mind to?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then have I got an event for you…
Check out the NLP Bootcamp: Certificate in a Day
So what is NLP? Neuro Linguistic Programming is the practice of understanding how people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results they do.
Why would anyone want to do a Certificate in NLP:
- What if I told you that you could be confident in interviews, presentations or at any other events? That would be amazing, right?
- What if I told you that NLP can help you understand yourself and others better? Surely that would be a good thing?
- What if I told you that NLP is about utilising language skills better so that you could truly understand what yourself and others mean? Now that would be a good thing?
- Or that you could easily and effortlessly move from procrastinating to being motivated? That’s definitely got to be a good one for when you have lots of things to do!!!
- And my favourite, what if I told you that NLP gives you a set of tools to remove all those limiting beliefs you hold about yourself so that you truly believe you can set your mind to anything you want to achieve? You will find he ways to smash through those glass ceilings!
What you will learn on this one day event will be the start of your journey to understanding how you can make your mind work for you to get what you truly want in life.
You will be joining a full day NLP Bootcamp, where you will learn the tools and techniques to change your life. For those of you who have endured “death by PowerPoint” training sessions, let me assure you this will be an interesting, fun-filled day. At the end of the day, you will take away more than just a Certificate in NLP, you will have started an awesome journey into NLP and creating the most successful version of you!
During this event, you’ll learn the lessons to obtain the mindset of success and techniques used by world leading coaches, business owners, even Bill Gates!
What else do you need to know?
- You only need to bring an open mind!
- All materials and resources needed on the day will be provided.
- Lunch and break time refreshments will be provided.
- As we will be in the centre of Solihull, there are fantastic public transport links and car parking is available.
Book now to reserve your space!!