Next available course: TBA
The RFTA Practitioner Certificate course is an intensive 6 day NLP bootcamp designed to take you to the next level of effective tech leadership… and beyond. Consisting of pre-course study and in-depth live coaching, the RFTA Practitioner Certificate course will leave you with the tools you need to rise as a successful leader in the tech industry arena.
This course will benefit team managers, sales professionals, coaches and mentors. In fact anyone who wants to improve their performance and communication skills, as well as their ability to create change, both for themselves and others.
The RFTA Practitioner course consists of two elements – pre-course study and live training (which includes your assessment and certification). The pre-course material is available online 24/7, for you to be able to access from the moment you sign up to the course. The pre-course textbook can be provided in eBook or paper format, whichever you prefer.
Added to this is pre and post-course coaching support to ensure that you fully achieve your goals and have a well formed personal development programme.
On attending the live training, your course Trainer Michelle will build upon the pre-course study through fun and engaging sessions, which will take you through to practical application of all subject areas.
The course content is structured, from simple to complex, and each subject builds on the previous one. Every technique is clearly demonstrated so that you are successful in practising them with the other course delegates, with the support of your Trainer and her team of Training Assistants.
During the course you will be assessed for certification against the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming standards contained in your training manual.
At the end of the course we will review your goals with you, to ensure that they have been fully met. We will then encourage you to set new and challenging goals to take your development further. You can also work with us as a Training Assistant on future NLP Bootcamp courses, to take your development even further.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the most functional, outcome oriented process for detecting, understanding and controlling your conscious and unconscious thinking. The subjects taught will show you how to use this for yourself and others, for personal use and as an integral part of your professional growth.
MODULES COVERED IN THIS COURSE:
The basis of NLP
- Fundamental beliefs that allow you to begin to have choice in your life and be empowered.
- Be able to identify and take control of the intricate connections between your thoughts, your emotions and your behaviour.
- The clearest and easiest model of how people learn, communicate, change, and develop themselves.
Rapport – how to generate attraction, agreement and influence
- Learn how to be able to switch onto mutual understanding with anyone you choose.
- Increase your range of reactions to body-language and understand its true meaning.
- Learn how to use your voice tonality to build rapport even on the phone.
- How to use unconscious body postures so that people unconsciously associate positively with you.
Goals – how to set them and achieve them
- Learn how to set goals for yourself and others.
- Discover the 11 principles of well formed goals.
Representational Systems – how we use the 5 senses to represent our world
- Understand how our 5 senses are used to internally represent the information that we gain from the world.
- Learn how to match Representational Systems to create rapport and agreement.
- Learn how the movement of a person’s eyes reflects their real thoughts.
Submodalities – the programming software of your mind
- Find out the internal encoding mechanism of your brain and take control of it.
- Learn to create a sequence of directions to change your dis-empowering beliefs, feelings and habits.
- Discover how to change unwanted emotional responses with the Swish Pattern.
Language Patterns – the words used are important
- Learn how the words we use are chosen unconsciously.
- Discover the specific questions that will reveal precise information about any concealed subject.
- Challenge and overcome people’s objections with sophistication.
- Learn the Meta and Milton model for increased conversational choices.
Anchoring – always chose how to feel and behave
- Learn how to be in charge of your internal emotional state rather than being controlled by it.
- Access your internal personal resources whenever you want to create choice.
- Get rid of procrastination and get motivation forever.
Strategies – the sequence of how you do things
- Discover the technique of how to identify the sequencing of various strategies and how to make the result successful each time.
- Learn a person’s buying strategy by just watching their eye movements so that you can use the right sales approach.
Parts Integration – create a harmonious inner self
- How to stop indecision and internal conflict.
The RFTA Certificate (Practitioner) in NLP and Hypnotherapy
Accredited by The American Board Of NLP & The American Board Of Hypnotherapy
£1,079 per person
Venue to be confirmed prior to course commencement.
Accommodation is available locally should you wish to stay close to the course venue. Just ask us for details.
If you require assistance with childcare, a registered childminder can be recommended for the duration of the training.
Payment plans are available on request.