Next available course: TBA
This structured 2 day NLP bootcamp has been created to provide you with the tools, techniques and processes to bring about positive and permanent change in your life. This fun-filled weekend will be the start of an incredible and life-changing journey. A journey into creating the most successful version of you.
This course will benefit team managers, sales professionals, coaches and mentors. In fact anyone who wants to improve their performance and communication skills, as well as their ability to create change, both for themselves and others.
Do you want to be a better manager? Are you patiently waiting for destiny to provide you with what you want? And let’s not get started with all that “manifesting your future self” nonsense!
When we first looked at delivering Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) training, we realised that all this “think it and it will happen” woo-woo made absolutely no sense at all. What we do understand, however, is that your nervous system receives over 11 million bits of information each and every second, yet your brain only registers around 128 bits every second. Do you think then, that knowing how to hone your focus on what’s important to you makes a lot more sense? Which is why, at RFTA, we have developed the various tools, techniques, strategies and processes that will allow you to do just that.
To see if this course is for you, ask yourself the following questions…
- Do you spend hours wondering how you can motivate others?
- Do you want to build or add value to a high performing team?
- Would you like to be more successful at negotiating, or be able to mediate a conflict?
- Do you find dealing with other people intimidating?
- Do you often struggle to understand others, or do they struggle to understand you?
- Would you like to have more confidence, clearer communication and know that you can do whatever you set your mind to?
If you answered ‘yes’ to even one of these questions, then the RFTA Foundation course is for you.
During this 2 day NLP bootcamp, you will learn the tools, techniques and processes that will change your life. For those of you who have endured ‘death by PowerPoint’ training sessions in the past, let us assure you that this will be quite the opposite. Come prepared for an interesting and fun-filled weekend, at the end of which, you will take away far more than just a certificate. You will leave knowing that you have taken the first steps on an awesome journey into creating the most successful version of you!
Over the weekend, you will learn the lessons required to obtain the mindset for success, as well as techniques used by world leading coaches, business leaders and influencers, such as Bill Gates.
You will be assessed for certification against the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming standards and at the end of the course we will review your goals with you, to ensure that they have been fully met. We will then encourage you to set new and challenging goals to take your development to the next level.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the most functional, outcome oriented process for detecting, understanding and controlling your conscious and unconscious thinking. The subjects taught will show you how to use this for yourself and others, for personal use and as an integral part of your professional growth.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS COURSE:
- How to improve your communication with absolutely anyone.
- Successful goal setting and how to achieve the outcomes you desire.
- How to coach, influence and inspire others effectively.
- How to get feedback to ‘stick’.
- Turning procrastination into motivation.
- How to easily identify what is really important to someone and what makes them tick.
- How to negotiate successfully to get the outcome you desire.
- How to manage and mediate conflicts and achieve successful resolutions.
The RFTA Certificate (Foundation) in NLP
Accredited by The American Board Of NLP
£100 per person
Venue to be confirmed prior to course commencement.
Accommodation is available locally should you wish to stay close to the course venue. Just ask us for details.
If you require assistance with childcare, a registered childminder can be recommended for the duration of the training.
Payment plans are available on request.